The Aftermath Archives
Welcome to "The Aftermath Archives" (TAA for short)!
TAA stands as a scholarly yet accessible space that focuses on historical conflicts that have deeply impacted civilizations through time and around the world. Its purpose is to host insightful discussions and comprehensive articles that will help to inform readers on the relevant elements of these conflicts.
And beyond articles and scholarly driven discussions, TAA is also a space where one gets to talk about their favorite historical games, books and movies. This platform is dedicated to individuals with a genuine passion for history and whether you're an academic or a hobbyist, you'll find a welcoming space here.
In order to engage in discussions with fellow enthusiasts or to contribute with informative articles, you are required to register with a valid email.
Rules of Engagement
- Be respectful and courteous in your interactions with other members. Insults, harassment or any demeaning behavior will not be tolerated.
- Stay on topic in dedicated threads. If you have a new topic to discuss, start a new thread rather than derailing an existing one. That's why topic titles should be very explicit in order to prevent misunderstanding.
- Avoid posting inappropriate or offensive content such as spam, advertisements, anything related to sexuality or provocative statements for the sake of provoking (a.k.a. trolling).
- Register with an intelligible username such as "Napoléon Bonaparte", "Guan Yu", "Buddha", "Oda Nobunaga", "George Washington", "Nikola Tesla", "Shaka Zulu", and not "CoCoRaBBit12", "DragonBall_Z", "1234567890", "123_!", and so on.
- Follow the rules and report any violations using the report button (report_problem) that can be found above every post in every topic (visible only to registered users). All reports are confidential.